Trends I'm digging
Noul shearling coat / Forever 21 cropped sweatshirt, fishnets and slip on loafers / AGOLDE jeans / American Apparel belt
Each year new trends seem to appear and just like that they are everywhere. Some trends last and other don't. So I thought I would share you with the trends that I am digging.
1. Fishnets - I am totally into fishnets right now, as you can see I recently got myself this full fishnets and how cool do they look under jeans. I will definitely continue with this trend into Spring. I actually just found some sock fishnets as well, so I will probably end up wearing those today.
2. Chokers - Chokers just add that hint of an edge and sexiness to any outfit. I was totally okay with the 90's grunge come back of these chokers as well as some other trends which leads me too my next one.
3. Slip dresses and camis - Another great 90's vibe that can back that I love. It is such a flawless and fun look to wear a cool top under like a band tee underneath a sexy slip dress or with a cami and jeans.
4. Vintage style denim - I like this is probably the MOST hyped and worn trend and favourite amongst us all. I love all the straight leg, mom jeans, re-worked vintage styles that are out right now and for someone who is 100% a denim girl, it is hard to not want to buy every single pair out there. Levi's is a personal favourite on mine.
5. Loafers / Mules - Another big trend that we will probably see continue for quite some time is the loafers / mules. Like these fun look-a-like gucci slip ons, these are just so fun and an effortless way to add cool to your outfit. I love the trend not only with these styles but also the fact that flat shoes in general have been a HUGE on going trend, like adidas, vans, pumas and tons more. This is great for me since I am not so much a heels kind of girl.
6. Luxe sweats - Thanks to designers like Vetements and women like Kylie Jenner, the luxe style of sweatshirts and sweatpants have made a huge appearance. And now everyone is making amazing pieces like Tommy Hilfiger, Champion with lots of designers and brands, Filas....the list is on going. But I like the contrast of this look with cropped sweatshirts and jeans or a full on look with heels. Super cool girl look!! This also going with the trend of logos...logos everywhere!!!
7. Off the shoulder - Lastly we will talk about off the shoulder. This trend are me is a love hate relationship. I LOVE the look and think it is super fun and sexy but as the same time it is not something I wear often as it is quite annoying to move around in. But even with that said, I will continue to love the look and try my best to style it this coming Spring and Summer.
I think I gave you enough, that you get the idea. I am not one who buys heavily into trends or styles my wardrobe another them but if there is something that I like (love) enough then of course I will get it. Luckily this year a lot of the trends were very affordable excluding some like the Gucci loafers, so I was able to get my hands on a few pieces.
Now I just want to quickly mention some other trends that I love but didn't write about above.
Velvet, ALL sneakers, soft pink, bomber jackets, puffer jackets (worn on the arms...of course), statement bags and earrings, band tees (and other graphics and logos)