What I will be wearing in January
Noul coat / Forever 21 top and new choker / Frame jeans / H&M boots
Already this year there have been pieces that I've been gravitating towards. This winter has probably been the coldest that we have experienced since moving here almost 6 years ago, which means we have also had the most snow that we have ever gotten in Vancouver. So a lot of the pieces I have been grabbing are ones to keep me warm first and foremost. But I have also made some new purchases that I really want to wear as well. So I made a list of 10 items that I think will get a lot of use during this month.
1. My new super long navy coat from Forever 21
2. Seen worn above, my black H&M ankle boots
3. Also in this outfit, my Frame le high skinny distressed jeans
4. Zara distressed skinny jeans
5. This new choker, I love it!!!
6. Oversized stripped long sleeve from H&M
7. Both my fisherman's hats that I am obsessed with from Aritzia and Urban Outfitters
8. My favourite new grey scarf from Zara. It is a new to go for winter.
9. This one is mostly just worn at home but my super cozy Justin Bieber hoodie.
10. Lastly, a new pair of jeans I just bought and haven't even worn yet but I am already obsessed with them. I will show you them very soon.