Wish list for 2017
Zara blazer and sneakers / Adidas sweater / Levi's jeans / Forever 21 fishnet socks / Ray-Ban sunglasses
I have been thinking a lot this year about the kind of purchases I want to make this year. I already have tons of items on my wish list and if it was up to me (and money was no issue) then I would be buying all kinds of things. But the fact of the matter is that money does not grow on trees and so I want to make more well thought of purchases and really think about key pieces I want in my wardrobe, instead of buying one cheap thing after another.
So with that being said, there is some items that I have on my wishlist and I am sure this list will change through out the year and maybe I will get to tick some off and add new ones so I thought I would share some of the things on my list now, some are specific items and others are just more general items.
1. Gucci leather belt with double G buckle - So like I said, I am not made of money, so when thinking of items that would add value to my outfits to keep me looks smart, feeling good and as well as very functional and wearable, this item was one that I could not deny. I love this belt, it is so effortlessly cool and sophisticated, I know I would get so much wear out of this belt and it would add that special touch to my outfits with out costs 1000's like most Gucci items.
2. Denim, denim and more denim - For me denim is something I wear on a daily basis. It is my favourite piece of clothing to wear and I feel most comfortable wearing jeans. So it seems like the perfect thing to keep add to my wardrobe because I know it is something that I will get lots and lots of use out of. Like they say, if you find something that works, buy it in every colour...which sort of apples to denim!!!
3. RMS beauty - If you have not heard of RMS, it is a beauty and skincare brand that is all about health and beauty of the inside out. Using only organic ingredients, raw materials to even recycled packaging. I have wanted to add products from this brand for so long, so that I can use only the best on my skin and support such a great brand. Some items I am really wanting to try is the RMS beauty oil and the luminizers.
4. A black evening bag - I have never been a crazy bag lady and I only have a few bags and purses myself. Most of which are big day bags. I am lucky to have a beautiful Louis Vuitton Favorite MM bag that I can use as an evening bag (and day as well) but I do not own a black bag that I can use for the evening. Black is a staple for me so for me, my wardrobe feels incomplete without one. I am open to whatever brand but I am on the hunt for that perfect black evening bag.
5. White sneakers - In my opinion, I don't think you can have too many white sneakers and as of right now. My white sneakers have been in my wardrobe for a while and have seen better days. So again, I am in need of more white sneakers. I have a bunch that I love so it is a matter of figuring out which ones will get the most wear in my wardrobe.
There you have it, I obviously have tons more that I would love to have but they are not so much a need as they are a want and I thought I would only share my top things that I am REALLY really wanting right now. I have actually gotten myself one of these items already and I am planning a post which will show you which item it is very soon, so stay tuned. Can you guess which item??